Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Turning 40 tires you out!

So I officially have crossed over to the "other" side. I turned 40 last week. So I decided to give you a little glimpse into my birthday week. I was tuckered out by the time the week ended.

Me and Hubby


Yes, there were alot of candles on the cake...oh and JOKES yep heard them all that night!







Spent the entire day of my Birthday taking picture of Beautiful Charlotte, NC
and yes...that is my family being silly!








This day was spent at the Lazy 5 Ranch...it is a drive thru Petting Zoo of sorts.



This day was alot of fun and very much an honor for me. I was asked to photograph the Antique Fire Trucks for CFD





I spent the rest of my week editing photos and I am still not done.
This is just a glimpse of some of the shots I was able to get on my Week long Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment