Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Feature Friday

Ok so I might be putting my head on the chopping block by making this my Feature Friday Photo....but I am a risk taker :)
Yes, I know our beloved Carolina Panthers kinda stink...but it doesn't negate the fact that Charlotte NC has a beautiful skyline. Included in that (at least for me) is the Bank of America Stadium...where our precious Panthers play...aha

I took this Picture on my Birthday this year and really wanted to turn it into a piece of art as opposed to just a picture. I love the way it turned out and I am even going to Showcase it in my own home...I'm not scared :)

Yes, this print is for sale...if your not scared that is

payne.diane@gmail.com
704-681-5253
or check me out on Facebook
www.amadaphotography.com



This Print currently is not up or listed on my Etsy site or my website so you will have to contact me if you are interested. Thanks! ~Diane of AP

No comments:

Post a Comment