Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just in time.....

So the Christmas Season is officially here!
I have been working really hard and have been extremely busy,
with shoots and keeping up with gift orders.
I recently created this Calendar for 2011 because
lately it seems I have doing a lot of shoots with the fire dept.
I must say I am very honored to have been asked to capture some
of the images that you will see in this Calendar. I wanted to
honor and pay respect to these men and women who put their lives on the
line everyday...
not just for us but for each other!
I have never seen a Band of Brotherhood quite like this.
If you know a fireman/woman and you want to honor them as well
Please be sure to place your order no later than Dec. 15th to ensure delivery in time
for Christmas.
Cost is $35.00 plus shipping limited number available.

As always thank you to all that support Amada Photography

May God Bless you and Keep you safe this Holiday Season!

Diane Payne
Amada Photography
www.amadaphotography.com
payne.diane@gmail.com
704-681-5253


Cover of Calendar

Just a few of the random pictures featured in the Calendar













No comments:

Post a Comment